Advising Trustees in the administration of a trust, including but not limited to fulfilling legal obligations of notice, the transfer of real property and financial accounts, coordinating the inventory and appraisal of all trust assets, filing Heggstad petitions when applicable to avoid probate, coordination with experts on tax obligations, and final distribution of trust funds.
Representing the Administrator or Executor of the estate in court proceedings. Prepare and file court petitions, appear on behalf of client, fulfilling legal obligations of notice. Oversee the transfer of real property and financial accounts, coordinating the inventory and appraisal of estate assets for the probate referee, coordination with experts on tax obligations and accounting, and final distribution of the estate.
(1) Four percent on the first one hundred thousand dollars ($100,000).
(2) Three percent on the next one hundred thousand dollars ($100,000).
(3) Two percent on the next eight hundred thousand dollars ($800,000).
(4) One percent on the next nine million dollars ($9,000,000).
(5) One-half of 1 percent on the next fifteen million dollars ($15,000,000).
(6) For all amounts above twenty-five million dollars ($25,000,000), a reasonable amount to be determined by the court.
Consultations, simple amendments to an existing estate plan, additional transfers of real property, review of an existing estate plan, and any other document preparation not otherwise included.
Note: This reflects the general cost of services for clients within 15 miles of Walnut Creek, California. Additional costs include real estate recording fees and notary fees. More complex estate plans and assets may result in an increased fee. Each client will agree to and sign a written fee agreement before an attorney-client relationship is established.
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.
Copyright © 2018 LawLawyerTemplate - All Rights Reserved.